Truck Mounted Blower
The uniqueness of the DRY-HIGH VACUUM PUMP (Positive Displacement Type) is that it is capable of attaining 28” Hg vacuum & eliminates the need for water or oil sealing. The 3HVP Series pumps do not require Heat Exchanger are suitable for inlet temperatures without use of Pre coolers.
Heavy – Duty Construction
The Kay DRY-HIGH, VACCUUM PUMP is a positive displacement pump with two Tri-Lobes rotor that are fitted with one another & maintain small but definite clearances that are perfect for industrial use. The 3HVP Series pump are designed for 24 hour (continuous) duty operation & have a self-cooling construction & do not require a Vacuum Relief Valve. These pumps are capable of handling Wet or Dry products & are available with top, Bottom, Left or Right Shaft & a clockwise or Anti-clockwise rotation for adaptation as immediate replacement for existing units.
- 5 Bearings with shaft roller bearing suitable for V-Belt & Direct drives.
- Hardened & Ground Helical Gears located on the drive side for more input torque capability.
- Piston Ring Seals for lifetime reliability.
- Heavy – Duty Bearing Holders on thrust end for more axial load capability.
- Large Oil Sumps for improved bearing lubrication.
- Hardened & Ground forged Steel Shafts fitted in the Tri-Lobes duly dynamically balanced.