The unwanted, undesired sound is called noise. It causes general feeling of annoyance, interference with wanted sound, fatigue, damage to auditory mechanism and reduction in the efficiency of working performance. Regular exposure of the worker to the noise results in hearing losses. Now-a-days awareness about the sound level has increased, so we are in the need of a system which reduces the sound up to requisite level.
Acoustic hood covers the complete blower and motor arrangement. Its fully sound proof cabin decreases the overall sound of the system to the accepted norms as per IS specifications. Provision of exhaust fan decreases heat in the chamber and fixing of the anchor bolts results in rigid base to the acoustic hood. This is a very effective enclosure to provide noise reduction of 15 to 20 dBA or more, to comply with international noise level & is available for all blowers and models.
The sound reduction enclosures are specially designed to reduce noise pollution to suit the local environment. These are engineered to take care of air intake and out-throw, resulting in a pleasing and attractive design.
The robust bodywork of sound reduction enclosures is due to its construction from preformed heavy gauge sheet steel section and its reinforcement with fabricated superstructure. Rubber gaskets are provided in all doors and external joints to resist weathering. The bolted structure provides easy removal of panels for maintenance and servicing of blowers.
Super Quiet Compact Silent Accoustic Hood
After getting the mock up assembly of blowers and accessories (except filter and interconnected pipe line) following points to be followed for assembly of acoustic hood:
- First of all, fix the Anchor bolts in located foundation holes.
- Fix the BA frame with Anchor bolts.
- With the help of the nomenclature drawing fix the corner posts (4 No.s) with BA frame at four corners, and middle channels parallel to the corner posts as per the given picture.
- Fix the ZA frame on the corner posts and middle channels as per figure.
- Fit all the given panels at their respective place as per figure.
- Material of construction of the casing and lobes for all blowers in this series is C.I.F.G.-260 conforming to IS: 210.
- Fit the door at the given hinge as per nomenclature drawing.
- Adjust the centers of suction and discharge line with respect to acoustic hood openings.
- Fix covering plates on suction and discharge opening. (These covering plates are fixed with panels and are to be dismantled before fixing of suction filter and discharge pipe line.)
- Fix peep window, canopy, and exhaust fan at their respective location as shown in acoustic hood drawing and nomenclature drawing.